Monday, January 10, 2011

Breitling Chronomat B01

This Breitling is a new addition to the wish list and, unfortunately, not available for the wrist at the moment, although it failed! I liked the look of the new Chronomat, when I first saw it on the Breitling website earlier this year and was introduced at Baselworld in March-April this year. I have a little more research and finally managed to get a piece of flesh, from that moment I see it is connected! I, if I'm wrong lady for me if I think I keep in the store, do not you hold me. A flexible friend will precipitate, which will contribute to one of my current songs more short message in the eyes of the "nice to have" list!

I currently have two Breitling Black Bird of new Super 38 and the ocean, I love them both, but Breitling is not my favorite brand. In the past, I watched the previous style and Chronomat even if full recognition of the hours I've never given a second look, but I must say, this new edition really caught my attention.

This is the number of updates and changes to the old Chronomat but the main difference is that the clock fully automatic chronograph movement developed and manufactured by Breitling even expelled. Breitling% for 100 with all chronograph internally is the first for them since it's not what they did in the past. These watches Breitling exclusive version of their model Chronomat has, in my opinion, has an impressive presence of what I've seen so far created. We hope that in the not too distant future I'll do the happy owner of one of them was able to conduct a full review!

Breitling offers the clock in some case, dial and bracelet / bracelets

Case:
Comes in a choice of four styles - in steel, two-tone stainless steel and 18 carat gold or rose gold.

Dials:
Steel Series - Antarctica, white pearls, black onyx, Riviera Blue, red, blue Metallica Blackeye blue, gray, Blackeye, Sierra Silver, Pearl Grey, Pearl Grey Diamond Mirage, black, orange, brown Metallica
Two tone steel and gold, 18 carat pink gold versions - Antarctic White, Pearl, Pearl Diamond, Onyx Black, Blue Riviera Blue Metallica, Sierra Silver, Mirage red, yellow, brown Metallica

Straps / bracelet:
Barenia leather, crocodile, Ocean Racer, Pro Diver II / pilot

Hours that I watch the pilot was a stainless steel bracelet with black dial, but I would like to invest if I wanted to challenge to look at other options before you.

Specifications:

Model - B01 Chronomat
Year - 2009-current
Breitling Caliber B01 movement, officially certified COSC chronometer, automatic high frequency (28,800 vibrations per hour), 47 rubies. 1/4thof chronograph, 30 minute and 12-hour counter. Calendar.
Cruising - 70 hours
Water resistant - 500 meters (1650 feet/50 bars). Gold Box is not as up to 100 meters (330 feet/10 bars)
Disc - unidirectional rotating screwed
Corona - push
Glass - sapphire crystal, glare testing on both sides
Diameter - 43,5 mm
Bracelets - Miscellaneous

Clock that I saw was a little less than £ 6k price, if I, as a leather strap that I had about 800 pounds for the reduction in research activities. Gold / Two Tone Watch pushed EUR 8k! (Price at the time of this writing, September 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment